TDHS Brotherhood Mission
- To build a spirit of friendship, fellowship, and community among its members
- To strengthen the Jewish knowledge and commitment of our members
- To espouse and embody the Jewish values of Gemilut Chasadim (acts of kindness), Tzedakah (charity), and Tikkun Olam (healing the world)
- To help plan, participate in, and support various events, activities, and programs of and for the benefit of TDHS and of the Greater Seattle Jewish community
- Are you interested in having fun, making friends, and living a more connected Jewish life? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about upcoming TDHS Brotherhood events.